- Goods must be checked thoroughly upon delivery and any damage or discrepancy be noted on the delivery note. Failure to do so may adversely affect a subsequent claim.
- All quotations are priced on a part load basis unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted are for easy access to a ground floor room. Steps or stair work will be quoted for on a individual basis. It is your responsibility that access for delivery is clear.
- We will always try to take the utmost care when delivering or collecting pianos however, it can be very difficult for us to ensure that our removal’s team footwear remains clean and dry especially during periods of wet and bad weather. For health & safety reasons our piano removal team cannot remove their footwear when entering your home nor is it possible to clean the piano trolley wheels before entering your property. Countrywide Pianos Ltd cannot accept responsibility for claim for dirty marks on any flooring whatsoever.
- If the piano delivery cannot be made for any reason beyond the control of ourselves then the client will be responsible for additional charges to cover wasted time and a re-delivery charge.
- Countrywide Pianos Limited reserves the right to alter or revise vehicle schedule at any time to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances. For delivery/collection times we can only give an indication of AM or PM time slots however we can take telephone contacts to allow us to give you notice of a more accurate time of arrival on the date booked. Please note that traffic and the very nature of moving delicate yet heavy musical instruments limits us in being able to keep to exact time slots.
- Countrywide Pianos Limited cannot be held responsible for any subsequential loss relating to loss of earnings due to late delivery of goods.
In the event of any claim:
- The client must have taken the option of all risks insurance and have paid the insurance premium, on or prior to the removal date.
- Failure to take out the all risks insurance will result in the goods being covered under the “road haulage standard terms and conditions of carriage” (a copy of these conditions are available on request).
- All claims must be made within 7 days of delivery in writing to the address overleaf.
- All claims will be subject to an £80 excess. Countrywide Pianos Limited or their insurers will not be responsible for this excess.
- All outstanding accounts must be paid on or before delivery. Cleared funds must be received by Countrywide Pianos Limited before delivery can be made.
- Should damage occur during the movement of goods, Countrywide Pianos Limited agree to remove the items from the clients premises and have repairs carried out to a satisfactory standard in keeping with the original condition of the said goods.
- The items will then be returned to the client within a reasonable amount of time.