Standard Traditional piano sizes for:
We strongly advise that you protect your piano from under-floor heating. If it is possible to isolate the area where the piano is to be placed this would be ideal otherwise a heat protection mat will HELP protect it from the heat but it cannot completely stop the heat. Additionally a room humidifier will really helps protect the piano and really helps keep the piano in tune.
- Traditional column and toe piano approx 115cm high: Carpet Size 151cm x 58cm
- Also available for Grand pianos 5ft to 10ft by special order only.
- Standard colour BLACK other colours at additional cost
Product specifications for the Piano Carpet
- The carpet/fabric is 100% PA 66, cut pile, anti-static
- Polyester manufactured with golden tin foil
- Polyester manufactured with silver tin foil
- Fireproof C fl sl 1
Product information for the Piano Carpet
- High thermal isolation value, thermal resistance is 0,083m2K/W.
- Extra soundproof, 8dB floor contact, reduces the sound on the surface of the carpet.
- Excellent damp-resistance.
- Lets through 0,47g/m2 water vapour in 24 hours.
- Because of the structure of the carpet and by placing the piano on the carpet, the piano doesn’t have direct contact with the floor. This means that the vibration of the sound of the piano doesn’t move across the floor.
- The carpet is also a heat shield, which means that it protects your piano against uprising hot air.
- Suitable for most floor surfaces.
- Suitable for every kind of piano.
- Installation possible by the customer himself.
- Long life span.
- Sizes available: Standard: 151cm x 58cm. Small: 151cm x 34cm
- Standard colour black.