Pianos are heavy and difficult to move carefully from A to B. We have all the necessary equipment and expertise to assist you in your move.
We deliver pianos from our piano showroom and we also provide a piano moving service for your own piano, covering all areas including High Wycombe, Thame,Aylesbury,Milton Keynes, Surrey, Essex, London in fact as our name suggests, Countrywide !
Our highly-skilled and experienced removals team can safely move your precious piano…
What we offer
We offer a top quality removal service that has been running for over 30 years, allowing your precious piano to be transported safely and securely.
Our service runs Monday through Friday (weekend work available by special arrangement) and starts from £95.00.
- Our polite uniformed staff will call you 1 hour before delivery, so you don’t have to wait all day for us.
- Our piano removal service is fully-insured.
- Our specialist piano delivery vehicles are fully-equipped and are covered by a 24 hour recovery service.
- Our piano movers use only professional and carefully maintained equipment (eg. strapping, covers, heavy duty trolleys).
- Areas covered for piano deliveries/piano removals, High Wycombe,Aylesbury,Maidenhead,Slough,Cobham,Surrey,Essex in fact Countrywide of course!
- Piano Disposal; – at times, pianos just need to be disposed of, we offer this service too from £150 for easy access ground floor. Steps and stair work quoted on an individual basis.
- We reserve the right to remove any parts from the piano which we have collected for disposal, we also reserve the right to restore and re-sell.
We offer flexible short & long term piano storage. Temperature controlled secure and fully insured.
Moving home? Laying new carpets?
Countrywide Pianos is the official and appointed piano-mover for several leading furnishing stores. We will liaise with your supplier to co-ordinate your move; our expertise and efficiency helps to turn a stressful situation into an oasis of calm.
Moving a piano to make way for new carpets, often just involves moving your piano into another room for 24 hours, then our piano removals team will return and move your piano back into position. Give us a call for a quote and remember if you are local, we can provide this service often at short notice.
Piano moving to France and Holland: